Last updated: Dec. 29th, 2021
A Quick Look at Enderbook:
- Banners (Example)
- Bases (Example)
- Blog Posts (with RSS support) (Example)
- Books (Example)
- Ender Chest Layouts (Example)
- Kits (Shulker Box / Chest Layouts) (Example)
- Maps / Map Arts (Example)
- Player Archives (Example)
- Redstone Machines (Essentially the same as Bases)
- Timeline Events (Populated in timeline views, see next section - Example)
- Personal Timelines (Example)
- Server Timelines (Example)
- Embedded Archives for Blogs/Timelines (Example)
- Embedded Archives for External Websites (Example)
- Follow and be followed
- Arrange trades via live chat
- Submit reviews of people that you traded with
- Turn on/off email notifications when you receive a like/comment/follow/message/etc.
- Turn darkmode on/off (or let your system settings determine it)
List of features/fixes in the pipeline:
- Enchantment shine effect on any item - currently I have to use GIF images on a limited number of icons. Soon, you will be able to apply the shine effect on any icon you'd like
- Update kit/ender chest icons to latest Minecraft release (currently only 1.12 compatible)
- Nothing more at this time. Feel free to contact me if you'd like additional features to be considered.
Hateful/creepy/lewd language/images are not shown on the public feeds. I have no problem if your server's community allows it, but this website is community agnostic, which means it needs to be welcoming to all kinds of different communities. If you see content that bypasses this automatic moderation, please report it by clicking the flag icon on the content in question.
Personally Identifiable Information
All personally identifiable information is encrypted both at the application level (at rest), as well as at the hardware level on the database's server. The personally identifiable information that I store are email addresses and Discord UIDs. You are able to sign up without providing either of these pieces of information. I use email addresses to provide you a way to recover an account with a lost password. I use Discord UIDs to allow you to sign into this website without a password via Discord authentication.
Additionally, I store IP addresses so that I can assess how to best serve people by geographic location. For example, I will set up an app server in France, and hire a French translator to localize the app's language if I find that lots of French people are using the app. IP addresses receive the same protections that I provide for email addresses and Discord UIDs.
Password recovery via Discord
If you signed up with Discord, you can enable password recovery by re-authenticating with Discord via the Settings page. Re-authenticating through the Settings page link will allow me to verify your email address.